Clickfunnels vs Getresponse: Sometimes knowing the best automation software to use can be difficult. Therefore, it is important you stick with the one that suits your business need. But, how do you know the one that will be okay for your business will be the topic of discussion in this article on Getresponse Autofunnel vs Clickfunnels which is best for you?.
As businesses are evolving, using trusted and effective software will help you make more sales. There are various software tools to help you achieve that. Clickfunnels and Getresponse are some of the reliable tools to use in growing and generating leads. The question is Clickfunnels vs Getresponse which is best for you? If you’ve used any of them you may be able to provide answers to that but, if you are not so sure and for those who are still planning on which one to go for, you will get all the details concerning Clickfunnels vs Getresponse.
Related Article: GetResponse vs ActiveCampaign which is better?
Clickfunnels vs Getresponse the Automated Marketing Showdown Compared.
Getresponse Autofunnel vs Clickfunnels
Knowing what Clickfunnels and Getresponse is the first step. Clickfunnels is an online sales funnel builder that is used to create and sell a digital or physical product/service. While Getresponse is an email marketing platform that helps business owners create subscriber’s lists that would be used in sending campaigns, newsletters and online surveys. It enables you to build relationships with your customers. From the definition, these two software tools seem to work on a different mission but, they can be used to grow sales for your business. You should be more focused on knowing the features, the advantages and also the disadvantages of using any of these platforms.
Clickfunnels and Getresponse have amazing features. In deciding which on to use, compare and contrast. Here are some of the features of both software’s
Features of Clickfunnels
- Landing page builder
- A/B testing
- 14 days of a free trial
- Unlimited contact leads
- Drag &drop editor
- Email integration management
- Unlimited members
- Host 3 domains per package
- Click pops
- Webinar funnels
- 20 funnels
- Sales funnels
Features of Getresponse Marketing Automation
- Landing pages
- A/B split testing
- Email creator
- Opt-in forms
- Responsive email design
Now let’s look at the benefits of using either Clickfunels or Getresponse
Advantages of Clickfunnels
- You can host 3 domains in their account. Clickfunnels allows its users to register 3 different businesses on their account.
- Integration with other platforms. You can integrate your Clickfunnels account with any other account and the integration process is simple.
- Interesting affiliate programs to join: There are affiliate programs to join on clickfunnels expensive plans. Their affiliate programs are available to help you earn a commission when people use your funnels or links to sign up to access any clickfunnels product.
- Easy drag & drop interface: Anyone can use the drag and drop feature of Clickunnels because it is easy to use. You can use the drag & drop editor by selecting elements on the page and move them where you want them to be without spending much time.
- Membership database: With Clickfunnels, you can create membership sites with an unlimited number member’s signup.
Disadvantages of using Clickfunnels
- Limitations on the number of funnels: There are limits to the number of funnels you can create and visitors too. On the Clickfunnels platform, it only allow you to create 20 funnels only, 100 pages and 20,000 in their basic plan.
- No affiliate program in their cheapest plan: Unfortunately, the affiliate plans are only available in their expensive plans making people who can’t afford the expensive plans not being able to access Actionetics, which is the platform’s built-in email service provider and Backpack that allows you to be part of their affiliate programs.
Advantages of Getresponse Marketing Automation Software
- Well-designed dashboard: Getresponse has an intuitive dashboard that enables you see your activities shown on the dashboard. In the dashboard, it shows the number of subscribers that got your email and also, those who opened the email. Getresponse platform is very useful for tracking your business campaigns. It is one of the platforms that incorporate with Google analytics to help provide accurate results.
- Landing page and webinar: These are some of the features that set Getresponse and other software tools apart. The landing page is a marketing strategy which is a stand-alone webpage that you can use to promote a product/service. Getresponse has over 100 in-built templates that you can choose from. You can also use its HTML editor to create a landing page from scratch. And the webinar is used to hold interactive sessions with your customers. It can be used to build your marketing lists, share audio and video files online.
- Fair price and a 30 day trial period: Getresponse is cheaper as compared to some other software’s. Aside from the price, the platform offers a 30 trial to enable you to make your decision if you will still continue with the platform.
- Autoresponder: Using Getresponse, the autoresponder service is integrated with Google analytic. It enables you to add advanced tracking in your Email newsletter. The email inspector also gives a preview on how your email will appear on various browsers and devices.
- Easy to use: The features are very easy to use and the interesting thing is that it is easy for beginners who want to use the platform to create a campaign.
Disadvantages of using Getresponse
- The pricing is somewhat high: for you to access some of its features are not available on the basic plan but in their expensive plans.
- You may find it difficult to visualize the progress of each business campaign
Conclusion On Getresponse Autofunnel vs Clickfunnels
These are two great platforms for growing businesses. They are unique in their own way. Comparing the two is in a way to help you make a choice. Basically, Clickfunnels is for building an online sales funnel. Sales funnels is different from a website. It is a process that allows you to draw the attention of your potential customers to buy your product/service via online. This is exactly what Clickfunnels can do for you and your business. Moreover, Clickfunnels is suitable for medium-sized and large businesses. It is designed for marketers and people who are part of B2B and B2C Business. Whereas, Getresponse is suitable for small businesses.
The main difference between these two software tools is the use of sales funnels. The sales funnels help in creating awareness, it turns website visitors into potential buyers/customers. Making your choice would have you consider factors like price and also the size of your business. Clickfunnels vs Getresponse: If your intention is to make more sales, definitely, you should consider using Clickfunnels. However, if you are planning to start a new business and you’re in need of an automation tool, it is advisable you go for Getresponse. It is reliable and user-friendly. As a beginner, you won’t struggle with the platform.
Clickfunnels is more expensive than Getresponse. But if you think you can afford any of the plans in Clickfunnels, then go for what suits your business. The most important thing is to use software that can help drive traffic to your business and convert leads. Clickfunnels and Getresponse are effective and are trusted marketing tools.